Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'm back! And I'm changing how I run things

I'll cut to the chase: weekly reviews aren't going to work for me. I have the time - believe me, I have plenty of time - but I don't have the dedication to make it happen. If I hit a good stride, I can pull it off, but that doesn't always happen and when I'm in a mood to do other things, powering through an entire anime to write a review just feels like a chore, and that's something I very much don't want anime to become.

But I don't wanna give up reviewing anime. I really do love the stuff, and I love talking about it. So, that's what I'm going to do. Not gonna worry about any schedules, or trying to please anyone other then myself. I'm just gonna watch anime on my own time, and if I feel strongly enough about one to write a review, I'll make a post here. I think that's the best way to do things.

With that in mind, I will have a partial review coming soon. After a quick proofreading session and making any necessary changes, I'll post some of my thoughts on a currently-airing anime.

It's good to be back!

- Xort

No comments:

Post a Comment