Monday, March 11, 2013

UPDATE: Schedule Changes

So after  few weeks of trying to see if I can handle weekly reviews, I have come to the conclusion that no. I cannot. If everything I reviewed was a 13 episode anime, I could manage it easily, but alas I watch far too many 26 episode ones as well. As such, I'm making some changes in how often I post.

I will now be putting out a review every 1-2 weeks, instead of trying to stay strictly weekly. If a week passes from my last review and nothing gets put up, then expect it to come the following Monday. I'll still stick to having my posts be on Mondays, so I can at least keep some sort of predictable update schedule, and I don't see myself ever needing more than 2 weeks to finish an anime and get my thoughts down.

As you may have guessed, this also means that there will be no review posted today. The next review will be up next Monday. I'm slowly but surely finding my footing here as I learn what I can and can't manage. I hope any followers I may have will be patient with me until I finally figure out just what the hell I'm doing. Thanks for your time!

- Xort

No comments:

Post a Comment